2.07.2013

Will you be my Valentine?

Today, the Knight called me at work with a simple request, "Will you be my Valentine?"  This is the man who, just the night before, was doing middle school cheerleading jumps with me and laughing at with me while I attempted to do a backbend and the splits (conclusion...just because you can do something, doesn't necessarily mean that you should.  Ouch!).  Anyway, how could I say no?  So, we are doing something for V-Day, but I have no idea what.  Hopefully it will involve wine, adult conversation, and maybe even a little neckin' in the backseat (the two carseats might make that part difficult!  ha!).

Speaking of sweethearts, recently, I won a giveaway on a blog for a very cute heart banner from an even cuter friend!

Rachel and I are friends from college (and a fellow Sister of Joy) and she has the cutest blog.  You can check it out here.  I never win anything, so I was so stoked to find out a sweet piece of glittery goodness was coming my way.  Can you believe she made this?  I can see this banner easily being used at baby showers, bridal showers, even part of the decor for a funky vintage boho tea party.  Currently, it is adorning Coco's window.  Every night, we point at objects around the room and identify shapes.  C always points to this as the heart.  Thanks Rach!

Have you been Etsy'ing lately?  Be still my heart.  There is always so much amazingness on there, my husband and my checking account both shiver with nervousness when I get on there.  Here are a few of my favorite Valentine inspired items:

Valentine Men's Gifts, Gift For Him, Guy Gifts, Stud Hanger

Valentines Headband with Red and Pink Hearts

Children at Play - On Parade Flutter Dress 6 months to 6T

Hand woven wool and leather Brittany ballet flat shoes


tender love,
post signature

P.S. Need an awesome (and free) valentine?  Check out these gorgeous printables on seeingjoy.com.  Beautiful and perfect for all ages.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails