10.08.2012

Fancy New Shoe Review :)

Can you believe that Halloween is less than 30 days away?  I have got the girls' costumes all planned out...we are doing 2 this year.  First, my mom made them adorable matching candy corn dresses and bows, so we'll probably use those for school dress up day. 

For Halloween trick or treating, C is going to wear my Little Bo Peep costume that my mother made for me when I was 2. Vivi is going to be the cutest little sheep ever.

I haven't decided if I am going to dress up, but if I do, I will be going as a black sheep. :)

Speaking of costumes, recently, www.PlusSizeCostumeSuperCenter.com, asked me to do a review for their site. Up front, I am going to have to admit that I am not a plus size woman, but I am so so glad that costume designers are recognizing the plus size women want options for Halloween too! Since I am not plus-sized, I selected a pair of shoes to review.

At first, I really wanted to splurge and get these AWESOME red glittery Dorothy shoes. What girl doesn't need a pair of this awesomeness in their closet???
Red Mary Jane Glitter Shoe Adult

After a lot of hemming, hawing, brow furrowing, and closet examining, I opted for these pretties:





They are even cuter in person, very comfortable, and I have gotten tons of compliments on them!  I know that they are perfect for lots of Halloween costumes, but they are also perfect for work. 

If you are looking for more costumes, go here and check out all the postive reviews!    https://www.facebook.com/PlusSizeCostumeSuperCenter?ref=hl.

hemlines and fishnets,
post signature

2 comments:

jandi said...

i LOVE those dresses your Mom made- too cute

Eva said...

The red shoe is just awesome.I have a giant collection of shoes & recently have bought this one : http://www.outfitsme.com/Shoes/Hestia-Bone

You can try too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails