10.17.2012

AFS picks for 2012 Christmas card!

Christmas is less than 3 months away! 

Time to start shopping and planning for one of my favorite yearly traditions...the Christmas card! Since the Knight and I were married in 2004, we have sent out yearly Christmas Cards to our nearest and dearest. 2 cities, 2 dogs, and 2 kids later, our list has grown to about 180 people, and we receive about that many cards from others.

2009
2010

2011

Coming soon - Vivi's first debut in 2012!

It is absolutely one of my favorite things about Christmas...walking into our home and seeing everyone's smiling faces hanging around the trim in one of our doorways.  I love seeing how the kids have grown, where my friends' lives are taking them, and how blessed our family is. 

We are scheduled for a family portrait with the lovely Jessica Risinger in early November.  As soon as I get my digital print, I will be shooting off my order with Shutterfly.  I have purchased cards from them the past 3 years, and have been very very pleased with each set of Christmas Cards that we have received!

This year, I want our photo to evoke a nostalgic feel.  I am tentatively planning our family's wardrobe around this little outfit for C. 

As extra props, I'm picturing old fashioned suitcases, maybe a vintage settee, or perhaps maybe some beautifully wrapped presents topped with silk bows?  I am sure it will all come out great...just still in the planning stage on that one. 

Anywho, I am about 99.9% sure that this is the Christmas card we are going to use:
 Obviously, if the portraits don't "jive" with that style, I will look for alternatives. I also love this one:

 and this one:

Which one is your fave?

If you are interested in checking out Shutterfly's other special offers, you can go here

Depending on what floats your social media boat, you can find out about Shutterfly's sales and specials a multitude of ways:
• Instagram: Shutterfly

Please share if you have been eyeing a particular design...there are tons of cute cards out there!  Maybe I'll even be lucky enough to be a recipient of your pick! :)

holiday warmth and wishes,
post signature

**many thanks to Shutterfly for sponsoring this post**

2 comments:

Luke & Amanda said...

Love all three you chose...options two (glitter) and three were in my top three too! Great minds think alike...and it is reassuring that my tastes line up with yours! Cant wait to see your pics...and those amazing boots on C!
love~

Dorothy said...

ohmigosh, I LOVE those little boots with the bows! They are going to be so adorable on C!

Related Posts with Thumbnails