8.21.2012

Wonderful Wittlebee Box #2 - Right on trend and so fun!

Recently, we got our second Wittlebee box! 

Do you Wittlebee? (Because if not, you weallly should!)  Ha ha - terrible joke, but truly I have loved both boxes.  Wondering how Wittlebee works?  Here is a description straight from their site:
 
Fill Out Your Style Profile
Just tell us a wittle bit about yourself and how you dress your kid. This information is used to create your custom box.
Signup and Talk to Our Stylists
One of our expert kid stylists will call or email to confirm your order and answer any questions you may have.
Receive Your First Box
Your customized box of clothes arrives at your door in about a week. Every box contains about $100 in retail value of clothes. You’ll receive a new box of clothes every month. You can pause or cancel your membership anytime.

Click here for a link to my post about the first box.  This time around, I changed my requests a bit.  We are stocked up for summer and fall, so I requested 3T for C next summer.  Here is my account request:
  • Size: 3T
  • Styles needed: Dresses/Skirts, Leggings
  • Graphics: Polka Dots, Flowers
  • Favorite Colors: White, Orange, Lavender, Blue, Pink
  • Clothing Style: Hipster
  • Accessories Needed: Pajamas, Swimwear
  • Styles not needed: Onesies, Writing/Slogans
  • Climate: Chilly Nights
In the notes to my Wittlebee stylist, I put:
1. Do not like cutesy sayings, characters or animal prints. We have more of a "sweet baby girl" meets traditional meets hippie vibe. Thanks!
2. Loved our last box! We love vintage floral prints, Tea, smocking, eyelet, gingham, aqua (both girls have big blue eyes). something western or asian inspired would be fun! Paul Frank ok, but not fave.

Here are pictures of my second box:
 
 
The items/brands are as follows:
  1. Brown Peace and Love shirt (can't remember brand, but very cute shirt!)
  2. Crazy 8 plaid shorts
  3. Green and black Twynkle Toes Button Nose (super duper soft) dress
  4. (My fave!) Flamingo Greggy Girl shirt and matching skort
  5. Skivvydoodles dress
  6. Strawberry tank top
  7. American Apparel leggings
I don't know how much the total would be if I bought them all retail, but even just a quick look at a couple of items showed me that the money I spent on this month's box ($40) more than paid for itself!

I am so happy with my Wittlebee boxes.  I like getting out of our Zulily and Target rut, and seeing some fun and fresh stuff!  Definitely keeping this going.  If you want to join, you can use this link: http://curebit.com/x/wGc5j
It gives you a $10 off your first box and gives me a $10 credit toward a future box!
 
hassle free and buzzing bee, post signature

5 comments:

Sean Percival said...

Thanks for taking the time to write about us. Glad you enjoyed your 2nd box. - Sean (Wittlebee CEO)

Anonymous said...

Can I use some of the content from your site on mine? I will make sure to link back to it :)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Of course! I'm pretty sure I got most of it straight from the Wittlebee site. Link away!

Anonymous said...

I like this blog its a master peace ! .

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Related Posts with Thumbnails