8.27.2012

AFS featured on Shutterfly...check it out!

Y'all know I love me some Shutterfly.  I have been a devoted fan since, oh, I don't know...Al Gore invented the internet.

Seriously, I have used them for bridal and baby showers, my own stationary, Christmas cards, both girls' birth announcements, and gifts for my family and friends.  I was STOKED when they asked me to do a guest post about Caroline's alphabet book that I made for her 2nd birthday. 


I put it together about a week ago and it went "live" on Friday!  If you want to see it, you can read the article here: http://blog.shutterfly.com/11676/custom-alphabet-photo-books-for-children/.

Leave me some love here and let me know if you saw it and what you think! 

Memories and more,
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appеars like youг blog ate my fiгst comment (it
was extrеmely long) so ӏ guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoгoughlу enjoyіng your blog.

Ι as well am an aspiring blog wrіter but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for first-time blog writers? I'd really аppгeciate it.
Here is my web blog : gartenhaus metall

lkim said...

hello!! i just googled customized alphabet book, and it led me to your article on Shutterfly I absolutely love what you made for your daughter. I would love to make this for my daughter. Where did you find the cute cliparts of the letters and the pictures??
I couldn't find them on Shutterfly. Did you customize everything yourself??

lkim said...

hello!! i just googled customized alphabet book, and it led me to your article on Shutterfly I absolutely love what you made for your daughter. I would love to make this for my daughter. Where did you find the cute cliparts of the letters and the pictures??
I couldn't find them on Shutterfly. Did you customize everything yourself??

Related Posts with Thumbnails