6.25.2012

We got our Wittlebee!

Today, I hit the mother load in the mail department. I got a package of sweet dresses from my mom for the girls, then I got a box of treats and supplies for C's upcoming birthday party AND the first Wittlebee box for the girls!

In case you are interested in giving this a try, I will tell you how I ordered:
Clothing Style: Hipster
Graphics: Polka Dots Flowers
Favorite Colors: White Orange Blue Pink
Styles needed: Short Sleeve Shorts Dresses/Skirts
Accessories Needed: Pajamas Swimwear
Styles not needed: Onesies Writing/Slogans
Climate: California Dreamin
Child's Gender: Girl

In my notes to the stylist/box packer, I included the following:
Split box, if possible. 12 mos & 2t/3t for girls. Love Tea Collection & Baby Gap. Prefer ikat, embroidery, polka dots, linen, and no cutesy sayings.

I received 1/2 12 mos and 1/2 2t and 3t. Brands included Tea, Baby Gap, Bon Bebe, Laughing Giraffe, Paul Frank, and Calvin Klein.

If you are interested in signing up, use this link: http://curebit.com/x/wGc5j

It gives you a $10 off your first box and gives me a $10 credit!

1 comment:

Beth Waltman said...

Ugh I want these Tea Leggings!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails