6.15.2012

The more, the Mimi-er

My momma has been here this week while the Knight was out of town.  My dad came for the weekend, and left her behind so he could attend a business meeting up north.  He is Poppy and she is Mimi to Coco and Vivi.  They adore them. 
It's easy to see why:

Every day my email, text and Facebook accounts have been filled with fun pictures of my parent(s) and my girls. 

It is a little hard to take, considering I have been stuck at work all week, but I am so so so thankful for the time that they get to spend with my parents and vice versa.

Also, Mom has been a tremendous help to me - grocery shopping, cleaning, organizing my linen closet, hemming Vivi's curtains, the list goes on and on.

We have gotten to do a couple of fun things with just us two - lunch downtown at one of my favorite places and getting our hair 'did' at my house after the girls went to bed. Each night, we have snuggled on the couch, laughing at Psych and sipping wine. It has been wonderful.


 I am so glad that the Knight is on his way home, but we all are going to miss Mimi and Poppy! 

merriment and motherhood,
post signature

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Omigosh, I love the video. So cute. Wah!!! (it says Dorothy, but it's actually Ana. I'm playing around/testing new ideas with the blog.)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Love the new blog design. I also like the new Dorothy theme. You need some sparkly red heels...just sayin'. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails