2.23.2012

Spring's here - top 5 fave frocks!

I don't know about you, but spring is here in Memphis!  In February.  Cuh-razy.

The recent departure of Miss Vivi from my belly and the beautiful days makes me want to run through a field of wild flowers, long tresses flowing, while wearing a gorgeous spring dress.  I don't know where the nearest field of wildflowers is, and if I found one, I'd probably have a serious allergy attack.  Constant sneezing and a red, runny nose don't really fit in my fantasy picture, so I'm just going to have to settle for the frock. :)

In no particular order, here are my top 5 fave frocks of the season:
Lilly's Felicity Dress:

Garnet Hill's Scoop-Neck Lace Dress:

Modcloth's Brand New Diary Dress:


Last, but definitely not least - Fossil's Ginger Dress (my absolute favorite!)

feeling fiesty and frock-ified,
post signature

1 comment:

Diane said...

Really cute choices. I like them all in different ways. :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails