8.22.2011

New Bedroom Furniture

Had a wonderful time in Miami with some "sisters IN LAW" (i.e., friends from law school), and was so happy to return home to our new bed, complete with our pretty new bedding!  The only thing missing are the pretty gray/beige Euro shams.  they are pretty big, and I think the solid color with ground all the patterns and colors.  The only problem is that I am having a hard time finding Euro pillow inserts in the stores here.  Any suggestions?


The Knight had taken Coco Bean to his parents for the weekend, so I spent my Sunday evening alone straightening up, and putting new, more modern knobs on our early attic/late basement circa 1950's dresser and night stands. 

It is amazing what a little polished nickel can do!





post signature

7 comments:

Katie Barton said...

I've found euro pillows at both Bed, Bath & Beyond and at Macy's. I think Macy's was actually cheaper. Sometimes TJ Maxx will have them, too.

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Sara Adams said...

Hands down go to JCPenny. They have CHEAP pillow forms that are still good quality. My thought is...why spend lots of money on a pillow that no one will ever sleep on!

Anonymous said...

Pottery barn kids has great ones.

Anastasia said...

I've ordered pillows through Company Store with great success. They've got quite a bit of variety.

http://www.thecompanystore.com/Pillow-Inserts/pillows-bedding-basics-pillows-pillow-inserts,default,sc.html

Alan said...

Really your Bedroom Furniture looks beautiful.It's very unique.I like it.

Anonymous said...


I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails