5.23.2011

Delightful Derby

I don't have time to give this party the write-up it deserves, but this was the second year that we attended a Derby Party at my dear friend Elizabeth's house.  You can check her out on her cute blog, the little harvilles.  She is a hostess with the mostest (and quite adorably pregnant right now, I might add), and it always amazes and inspires me when I get to visit her beautiful home.

Here are some pictures snapped by my lovely mother and me of the pretty day.  I especially love the one of the Knight and C and his sister and her kids.  What a wonderful way to celebrate my 30th birthday weekend - spent with family, friends, gorgeous weather, and pretty hats and dresses!







Seersucker and lemonade,
post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelley B said...

LOVE the photos!

Related Posts with Thumbnails