2.07.2011

Medifast journey...week one

I started doing Medifast about a week ago.  Basically, I needed to lose weight because a) I hate the way I look in pictures now and b) I have gained 30 lbs since I graduated law school.  That equates to a weight gain of about 7.5 lbs per year.  NOT GOOD.  I had a baby 6 month ago, and while that weight is gone, my clothes do not fit in the same way, and I just don't feel healthy.  It is time for a major change.


Anywho, so I can track my weight loss and food habits, I have started a "side" blog.  If you are interested in that sort of thing, my journey to lose 30 lbs before I turn 30 (in early May) can be found on this blog.


If you aren't interested in that, have no fear, AFS is not going to become a diet blog!

Pounds and pound cake,
post signature

2 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

I love your blog, its very cute! I am officially a new follower!

allyson said...

hey girl!! coco is getting so big and soo cute!!

with your new diet you should follow my new blog...
www.skinnyminnycooking.blogspot.com

hope yall are doing well!! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails