2.04.2011

Happy 6 month birthday, Caroline!


So, today is Baby Girl's 6 month birthday!  I can't believe how time has flown by.  In 6 months, we have gone from a teeny, completely helpless, floppy headed, sleeps & eats all the time little angel...
 to a smiling, curious, chubby cheeked, sitting up all by herself, eating fruits & veggies  + one tooth big girl!

(love that tongue!  feeling her little tooth)

My mom, dad, and littlest brother (who's not so little anymore at 17 years old) came for a visit. 


My mom, who as you know is quite the budding photographer, took some amazing shots of Caroline.  Here are a few of my favorite.




little princesses and pumpernickels,
post signature

5 comments:

Diane said...

So beautiful! :O)

Tiffany said...

Oh my, she is cute!!

Vaudeville of exhilaration said...

She is a real cutie and she looks just like u..Lots of love to her..:)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Aw, thanks everyone. As if you couldn't tell, she has really become our world. Such a wonderful little one!

Mary-Kate said...

I love seeing a little chubby baby like mine!! Do you have to clean her little fat rolls too?! ha! And I just could eat Mary Harper's fat cheeks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails