1.19.2011

AFS 5 Year Blogaversary Post!

Today is the official 5 year birthday of the AFS blog.  (a little cheer! rah!) While my blog started from extremely humble beginnings (a flatulence post, really?), I am glad that it has stuck around to track the changing seasons of my life.
I have gone from fun-loving party girl to fun-loving mama.



This blog has taken me through law school (which consisted of a little studying and a lot of tailgating),
and the newest phase - parenthood.

I have shopped, and shopped, and shopped, and shopped.  Whew!  No wonder my debit card is worn thin and the numbers are rubbed off. :) 

I have, on occasion, been a tad bit Artsy Fartsy and crafty, as well.

I took a stab at Mancandy Monday and Football Fashion Friday.  I laid those ideas to rest when I got bored with them, but they may make a reappearance one day.  Currently Coveting posts are far and few between, but they show no sign of ceasing any time soon.

Suffice it to say, the AFS blog has covered a lot of my "life travels."  There's still plenty of gas in the proverbial tank, so it will continue to go as long as I am having fun doing it. 

If you have been a faithful reader, thank you so much for your comments and friendship.  If you are a new reader, welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy being a part of the AFS family!

To the Past, present and future,
post signature

 


P.S. Stay tuned Giveaway #4! Today is the last day to enter Giveaway #2, and only a few more days to enter Giveaway #3!

3 comments:

Amanda Cantrell said...

Happy Happy Day! I enjoy this so very much.
love~Amanda

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 years! Can't wait to see what the next 5 years hold. Love the blog and love you!

jen r.

Vaudeville of exhilaration said...

Congratulations on the completion of 5 years of beutiful blogging. I am visiting your blog after such a long time. Ur kid is a real cutie. I must tell u something. Whenever I visit your blog, no matter in how depressive mental state I am in, I always feel happy and refreshed. Thanks a lot..Happy Blogging..May you continue to blog splendidly and continue to make people like us happy..:) :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails