11.15.2010

Hotsy Totsy!

Do you Totsy?  Like Zulily, it showcases high end kid labels for super discounts.  Occasionally, they have grown-up brands, too.

I just bought several toys for Christmas from the Melissa & Doug brand at a super price on there.  I love the Melissa and Doug brand because they are well-made and encourage thinking and creativity. 

Check out what I got today:



If you are interested in joining (it's free!), go here and sign up today!
post signature

P.S. I am in no way paid for my endorsement of Totsy, Melissa & Doug, or Zulily.  I just like them all and wanted to share it with you!

1 comment:

the clark family. said...

LOVE Melissa & Doug toys! I'm all about toys that look like they're a little more handmade, they just seem that little bit more special. Lucky Miss Coco! She's going to have a lot of fun :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails