10.28.2010

Happy Halloween!

Last night, our church had its first "Trunk or Treat."  Since we had just been to Walt Disney World, our little family went as Mickey, Minnie, and Lil' Minnie.  With my mom's amazing help, we decorated our trunk like the Magic Kingdom and handed out tootsie roll pops (I don't know why, but for some reason they remind me of Mickey Mouse).


We had a blast, and the Knight suffered through wearing his hilarious costume like the best sport.  He must really really love me. :)


 Plus, we won second place in the "Best Decorated Vehicle" contest.

So many of the cars and costumes were great.  One family came as the Incredibles, another as a baby caterpillar (2 weeks old) a toddler butterfly, a mommy butterfly, and that dad was a bug catcher!  Some of our other friends came as rock stars and they gave their little girl baby a faux hawk with black tips!

Here's a closeup of my favorite chunky little mouse:

I am so glad that I got to do something creative before I go back to work on Monday.  Drawing, cutting out, and coloring all of this stuff took hours, and there is no way I would have been able to do all this while working.  3 months has just flown by, and I am glad I got to do this before getting back to the "real" world!


 From my family to yours, we hope you all have a fantastic (and safe) Halloween!

Mouse tails and candy pails,
post signature

3 comments:

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

The knight's costume makes me laugh every time I look at these pictures!! He was such a great sport and yall looked great!!

Kelley B said...

Thanks for sharing your adorable memory. Hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! And yes, the Knight must really love you. :)

jen r.

Related Posts with Thumbnails