9.16.2010

Why sleep deprived mommies with screaming babies should not have to drive...



Needless to say, after this occurred, Coco was not the only one crying.  When I called the Knight to tell him of my accident, I was sobbing so hard he couldn't tell if I was crying or laughing.  This week has really been the pits - Coco isn't sleeping and has started fussing ALOT (which means I'm not sleeping either), the baby announcements that I finally got around to ordering were sent to my old law school address in Knoxville and Shutterfly won't fix it unless I pay the exorbitant shipping fee again, my baby weight loss has completely stalled (9 lbs to go, but I've been there for weeks), and now I have ruined our new (to us) car's paint job. I know that there are much bigger problems in the world, but I'm having a pity party for myself today.

cars, carports and crashes,
post signature

7 comments:

Laura said...

Totally not your fault - your last little car would have zipped right in there!

:(

JHarvW said...

Nothing some touch up paint can't fix!

Luke & Amanda said...

I think I need to bring you some 'ritas! And if not, I can just come hold Coco while you sleep for a little while!
love~

Kelley B said...

Hugs to you! My mom used to tell me when these crying "phases" hit that baby was beginning a growth spurt. That helped a little, but so does a really good rest. Call somebody for a good nap and don't sweat the paint job...I was brutal on mailboxes for a while.

Aidan Hagood said...

Awww, puddin'. :(

Vaudeville of exhilaration said...

Awwww..Don't worry.Everything is gonna be fine..

Sara said...

Sorry for your troubles:(

I absolutely MUST take this opportunity to say a big CONGRATS! I took a break from blogging over the summer. I scrolled down and saw your little angel's pics. She's BEAUTIFUL!!! I hope you are settling into being a family of three. I'm so happy for you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails