7.23.2010

(38 weeks) We're all waiting...

Dear Coco,

Happy Friday. Hope all is well in Uterusville. I wanted to write to see if you could possible manage arriving a bit early. I know Mommy and Daddy are ready to meet you, and Auntie Aidan has to go to the beach and doesn't want to miss you. I am sure you are comfy in there, but it's fun out here too. You will get to play with Betty Rascal and wear fun clothes. You also have a really cool room waiting on you and some jammies that match your Mommy's. I promise to paint your toenails when you are bigger.

Hugs,
Auntie Aidan

post signature

2 comments:

Amanda @ Bits & Pieces said...

Too funny! My co-worker is due Aug 13 and is just WAAAAIIITNG too. All of the anticipation!! Good luck to you and can't wait to see pics when she arrives!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thanks! We can't wait either!

Related Posts with Thumbnails