6.07.2010

A few of my favorite things...

As of this past Saturday, I am at 31 weeks! Only 9 more to go, hopefully. We are 3/4 of the way done with the nursery, and I am so ready to be done and show you guys the final result!

The Knight and I are in the thick of showers for Little Miss Babydoll Coco. We have been just floored with all the generosity, creativity, and kindness that our friends have exhibited in their gifts for our baby girl. Her room is already filled with lovelies, and we still have 2 more showers (yippee!). Our baby girl will definitely have everything she needs and more when she enters this world.

I don't know about you, but I always like to be nosy and see what people get for their weddings, birthdays, baby showers, etc. Perhaps you share my nosiness? If so, for the next 8 or so weeks, I'll be highlighting a few of my favorite things we have received for Coco. One day, it will be interesting to look back and see exactly what things became her favorite things, but until then, Mama knows best, right?

This week focuses on all things vintage and pseudo vintage.

starting clockwise in the left upper corner:
2. sweet Koala bear with polka dot ears and feet
3. Sophie the Giraffe. Best. Teether. Ever.
4. Teeny vintage chair
5. Fantastic handmade crochet hat, complete with marabou pouf

Squeaks and squirms,

post signature

3 comments:

Sara said...

How can you be 31 weeks?! Where did the time go? I hope you are feeling well and enjoying the end of this special time (as hard as that is some days! :D)

Mary-Kate said...

Isn't it so fun getting baby stuff?! Blenders and crock pots just aren't near as fun!

Joseph said...

A word to the wise, be careful that Betty Rascal or Henry Bear do not think it is one of their toys. We have a Sophie and it can only be used at other people's houses because Murphy thinks it's one of his toys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails