6.23.2010

Currently Coveting...Pearls and Peace

I am a beach bum at heart, and nothing makes me pine for the beach more than aqua colored anything and pearls. Something about pearls instantly calms me and brings me a sense of quiet peace. Maybe its the pure, creamy luster or the fact that the pearl items I own all come from people who love me?

Anyway, here are four pearly beauties (dare I say four affordable pearly beauties?) that I just had to share. Enjoy and peace be with you...
1. This fabulous pearl ring (I have loved this ring for a while. Maybe I should just get it for myself?)

2. Starfish necklaces (I know these are for bridesmaids, but wouldn't this be a fun spin on the old "friendship bracelet" idea?

3. Simple pearl earrings (and only $20, too!)

4. Pearl cluster necklace (timeless with a little kick)

perception and pleasures,
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these! Thanks for the links.
Sarah

Related Posts with Thumbnails