4.09.2010

Create My Event - Friday Blogger

Remember how last week I alluded to some big news for AFS? Well, I can finally tell you!


Starting today, I will be writing as the Friday contributer to CreateMyEvent.com's blog! I am very excited about this venture, and I hope you will support me over there, as well as here. CreateMyEvent is a great resource for when you need party inspiration - one that I have personally turned to many times. I am so honored to have been asked to be a regular contributor!

Go check out today's post on Extra Special E-invites!

Big leaps and tiny print,
post signature

P.S. Don't forget to enter the AFS + www.AllModern.com Giveaway! Contest ends Thursday, April 15th, at 12 p.m., central time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you are becoming famous!! I hope you remember the little people when you have Martha Stewart as a guest on YOUR show!!

Congrats!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails