3.26.2010

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! What a gorgeous day it has turned out to be here in Memphis. It started out cold and drizzly, but now the sun is shining and I can't wait for the weekend! Here are a few shots from my garden...baby tulips, camellia explosions, plucky pansies, and blooming hyacinth. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE SPRING!?!



Babydoll's bedding arrived last night! I have to say that I love it even more in person than online. The colors are brighter, the fabric is a nice weight and quality, and the mealy pink accent fabric (online) is actually a very cute crisp white and pink fabric. The only thing I am going to repurpose is the bedskirt. The one that came with the set is a little too matchy and frilly, so I'm thinking a nice coordinating box pleated orange-checked bedskirt would look great, with just a little of the pink as a trim. The remaining fabric could be used for all sorts of things - covering canvases, using it as bunting, or making a couple monogrammed pillows. It will not go to waste, I assure you.

I also have ordered a couple more Liberty of London storage containers that should be arriving today. Here are a few photos of the bedding and some sweet gifts that Babydoll has received!

sprouts and sunshine,

post signature

3 comments:

the clark family. said...

You have Jellycat stuffed animals! I have a post scheduled about them tomorrow- my son LOVES them!
I hope you find them as wonderful for you sweet baby girl as we have.

And I'm in loe with that bedding! I can't wait to see how you put it all together- I know it'll be brilliant.

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

That bedding is too cute!

Stop by my blog to enter to win a free pair of sandals!

Anonymous said...

Awww!! I am excited to see my book has a prominent place on Babydoll's bookshelf. ;-) And I luuurve her bedding. The room is going to be gorgeous (as if I had any doubt).

- "Ayoden"

Related Posts with Thumbnails