2.17.2010

Wonderful weekend with Mom!

My wonderful mom came to visit this weekend so that she could go to my doctor's appointment with me and hopefully see the baby on the ultrasound!

While she was here, she also spoiled me by helping me tackle the MESSY sewing room/soon to be nursery. It was so full of junk and crafty stuff, and I was overwhelmed at the idea of clearing out the room.

I forgot to take a before picture, but here is a beautiful after of the room that was FULL of stuff. Now it is empty, save a few remaining pictures on the wall and a white bookcase that will stay for the baby.

So what did we do with all my sewing/crafty stuff? Why, we pared it down and turned a closet in one of our guest bedrooms into a little sewing nook!

Here are some silly pics that mom took:

(Measuring the Knight's belly)

(waiting at the Dr.'s office. Can you believe she took a pic?)

All in all, we had a great time. I was so sad to see her leave, but I know that there will be many more visits in the future! Oh yeah, and in one more month, we will know what we are having! I can't wait to start planning the nursery!

Sorry for the short post, but I am drowning in work! Hope you guys have a great week!

Mama's baby having a baby,
post signature

4 comments:

the clark family. said...

You look fantastic!
I love your solution for your sewing nook. It just looks like a place you want to spend a cold, rainy afternoon. Love it!
I'm amazed you have enough energy to work like that! You're way better than I was.

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thank you! I feel like a moose...everything is just getting rounder and rounder. I will try to take better pictures of the nook soon...I am very pleased!

Lovely Little Nest said...

I love your sewing nook ~ how fun! You are such a cute preggo :)

Kelley B said...

I am so very happy for you all. The sewing nook is perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails