2.09.2010

Still crazy...

To think that in about 5.5 months, we will have a new little person in our life! While waiting to find out the gender is killing me (hellooo baby, LOTS of nursery planning to do), I am having fun shopping for things for me (like this super stylish, yet functional diaper bag - Mia Bossi bag - $200 from Gap.com)

and non-gender-specific toys (like this incredible art table with benches - $89.99 from P'kolino.com!).

Also, interested in the crib I've been eyeing? Its the Mercer crib from, believe it or not, Toys-R-Us. At $399.99 it is a little higher than most, but I love that it is clean, modern, somewhat eco-friendly, and has storage space underneath.
If we have a girl, then I am HIGHLY considering this crib - DaVinci Jenny Lind 3 in 1. I love the classic, vintage look, and can just picture this in a room filled with crisp, white, cheery lemon and pungent raspberry colors.



Augh - I am so excited, and nervous, and delighted, and anxious - all at the same time. What a wonderful experience this is and will be!

Feeling very Shopaholic and Baby today,
post signature

6 comments:

Sara said...

So exciting! I love that bag! I hope you are feeling well! Enjoy every minute of all of it!

Amanda @ Bits and Pieces said...

Go check out Young House Love. They just did a "crib review" on their quest to find an eco-friendly crib. Both of those were in there but you'll be surprised to find out where the "best" of the bunch actually ends up coming from (at least their "best" choice).

Artsy Fartsy said...

Amanda - Their blog is where I found both of these. I couldn't believe that the winner (for them) was from Wal-Mart. I liked their pick, but the wood tone was too red for my taste. Don't you just love how their nursery is coming together, though?

the clark family. said...

As an owner of a Mia Bossi bag, I can safely tell you it's the best diaper bag e-ver. I bought mine almost right after I found out we were expecting and yes, I had a boy, and yes, I bought it in exotic pink- but hey! I'm carrying it and I love it. I get so, so many compliments. Good choice!!
And... my son's crib is almost exactly like the Jenny Lind one- except that it's not a 3-in-1. I really wanted to paint it lacquer black but never got around to it and am kidn of glad we kept it white.
I cannot wait to see what you come up with- I know the wait for gender reveal is insane! I was so anxious I could hardly stand it.

Kelley B said...

So many neat things for baby! I am looking forward to seeing/hearing all the plans.

末迷 said...

偉大的致富萬能之鑰,正是幫你充分掌握自己心志所必須的自律自制 ..................................................

Related Posts with Thumbnails