2.11.2010

Plans for Valentine's Day!

Will you be my Valentine?



(picture courtesy of here).

Our Valentine's evening is going to get pushed up a bit to....tonight! Our evening will consist of a little of this:

And a whole lot of this:

The Knight loathes musicals even more than a day at Hobby Lobby (which is his own personal brand of hell), so it means so much to me that he is taking me to see this one. I am a play/musical junkie and will see anything that I can! I haven't heard much about Jersey Boys, but judging by the online reviews, it will be very entertaining and chock full of great music!

To top it all off, my mama is coming this weekend to visit me! She is going to go to my OB/GYN appointment on Monday, and we get to spend the entire weekend together. I am going to have two of the best Valentine's ever - all wrapped up in one weekend!

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

-Ingrid Bergman

post signature

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! And he will like Jersey Boys! It's not too jazz-hands, and very much a "dude's musical."

Annie said...

I loved Jersey Boys!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Good! I'm glad to hear you guys loved it! I can't wait!

Kelli said...

Oh Hobby Lobby! How I miss it! We only have A.C. Moore in Springfield, Massachusetts. They don't have nearly as many cross-stitch patterns and household wares/fun. Congratulations on the baby as well!

Related Posts with Thumbnails