1.19.2010

MLK Day, circa 2001


Nine years ago yesterday, the Knight and I met for the very first time. My sorority and his fraternity had gone to Paoli, Indiana for some Midnight Madness skiing.

While all my girly-girl sisters were in the lodge sipping on hot chocolate and engaging in some hard-core flirting, I was hitting the slopes all by my lonesome. The Knight, his best friend, and I ended up on a lift ride together. After that, we spent the rest of the night skiing, and the rest is history.

I love you, darling! So glad our paths crossed on the powder, and looking forward to celebrating our ski-versary next week in Steamboat! Whoo-hoo!

post signature

3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh! Great story!

Becky said...

Awwww! I always wondered when you two finally met and started dating! On the slopes! Of course!! :) So sweet!!

Kelley B said...

You two are such a cute couple. Great pic! Augh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails