11.24.2009

Twitterpated


Hi. I am here to sheepishly announce that I gave in and am now Twittering. I know I am WAY behind the times (kind of like when I said two years ago that skinny jeans and leggings would never last and they are STILL around).

Anyway, I am twittering. So far, I feel a little lost, and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. I figured that if I every break away from the law and try to do something else, I might need to twitter, and I wanted to go ahead and hold my name.

So, if you are into this sort of thing, you can find me at http://twitter.com/MrsAFS.

Let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions, or, on a completely unrelated note...yummy recipes!

twoodles,
post signature

1 comment:

Sara said...

three short months ago, i wasn't even on my computer to check my email very often & whenever i was asked by anyone if i was on facebook or twitter, i had a ltttle prepared speech that included but wasn't limited to,"waste of time, less time spent with real people, rather read a book,blah, blah blah" and now.....well...I've had to eat my words on several occasions and.....it's all a lot of fun! Who Knew?

Related Posts with Thumbnails