11.20.2009

Twilight Premiere Party Ideas

So, how many of you have already seen New Moon? Is it good? I can't wait to hear what you think!


You know, I have been counting down the days until the big day, I already bought my tickets for the Knight and me to go see it tonight with a bunch of our friends and the entire Memphis teenybopper population, and GUESS WHAT????

I can't go.

sniff, sniff. BOO-HOO-HOO!

Actually, it is okay, really, I mean it...the Knight's family is coming into town today, and they are spending the weekend with us. I haven't seen them FOREVER, so I am very excited about spending time with them. We are going to go to a Pottery Guild show, possibly do some landscaping at our casa, AND - We have a lot to celebrate!

First, on Tuesday, the Knight became a fully certified air traffic controller ("CPC"). He has been training in a very stressful environment for the past 2.5 years, and he is finally DONE! Whoo-hoo! I am so proud of him. My husband is such a STUD!

Last night, I was elected to the Young Lawyer's Division Board of Directors. It is a lot of work, but it is an honor!

The Knight and I will go see it after everyone leaves, but if you are one of the fortunate enough to be able to see it this weekend, Create My Event has some fabulous New Moon inspired party tips and recipes.
Go check it out - its guaranteed to be scarily delicious!

post signature

3 comments:

Risley and Dylan said...

what great ideas!!
such a cute blog!

Kelley B said...

I am so happy for you both. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I saw New Moon this weekend under duress. I read all of the books, and I firmly believe the writing got worse as the series went on. The good news about New Moon is that you don't have to deal with SM's melodramatic Bella thoughts. That alone makes the movie better than the book. And it followed the book pretty closely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails