11.17.2009

New furniture coming today!

I'm so excited, I can hardly contain myself! Last week, the Knight and I ordered a new sectional and ottoman for his "man room." It will arrive today! Yippee! This is the mood board that I have put together for his room.

It may not all actually happen, but it can be my inspiration. What do you think?

Source list:
Prints from here.
Pillows from here and here.
Sofa from here.
Floor lamp from here.
Rug from here.
Entertainment center from here.
Accessories from here, here, here, and here.
Side table from here.

post signature

5 comments:

Sara said...

i love it! it's the perfect "man room"!

Jess(ica) said...

Very nice and "manny." Which room is this? The one next to your bedroom?

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thanks, girls! Jess, yes, it will be the room next to our bedroom. If will be a man den/ office. I can't wait!

church furniture said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work!

Throw pillows said...

commendable job!! i would love to have this kind of set up at my home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails