10.15.2009

Nine West Sale - 30% off!

Hello and guten morgen (there's my one semester of German for ya!). :)

Went to my boot camp cardio class this morning and am feeling great. I hate getting up in the morning to work out, but once I'm up, I'm so glad that I did it.

Strolled into work this morning, and to what to my wondering eyes do appear, but an email from
Nine West spreading their footwear cheer!

This Thursday through Sunday, enter the code NWFRND6 and you will get 30% all their shoes + free shipping!

Here are my top 5 picks (I'm sure I'll give in and get at least a couple!).

Best Cocktail Shoe ($79 with 30% off equals $55.30)
Best Work Shoe ($79 with 30% off equals $55.30)
Best Boot ($285 with 30% off equals $199.50 - still a lot, but can't you just imagine these with dark denim skinnies and a hot trench? I die!)
Best Flat (I couldn't pick between these two - the Clora ($79) and the Darilyn ($79).
Both with 30% off equals $55.30 a piece.
Best Splurge! ($159 with 30% off equals $111.30)

Peep toes and platforms,

post signature

1 comment:

Megan said...

Fantastic! Thanks for the head's up! I was just thinking about getting a new pair of cute boots - your timing is terrific.

Related Posts with Thumbnails