10.19.2009

Mancandy Monday

Okay - so I'm struggling over at AFS with Mancandy Monday. Do you still like this feature? Are there guys out there that you want featured? Talk to me, people!

I watched the Hangover last night, and was reminded of just how adorable yet hot Bradley Cooper is.
You probably remember him best as the philandering husband in He's Just Not That Into You. He was also in Failure to Launch, the Wedding Crashers, and several episodes of Nip/Tuck and Alias.

He's not your conventional Mancandy (a little more boy next door than hunky hottie), but I think he deserves a mention.

Happy Monday!

post signature

8 comments:

Aidan Hagood said...

Yes, I vote to definitely continue the Mancandy Monday deliciousness! My suggestions include Peter Facinelli, Gerard Butler, and Aiden Turner (yes I am partial because he copied my name). I would like to sit here and daydream and come up with some more suggestions, but I gotsa earn my paycheck.

Anonymous said...

Nate Burkus. Gay as the day is long, but so cute! And John Krasinski, Dave Annable, and Patrick Dempsey!

Anonymous said...

Nathan Fillion!

Ashley said...

I love this! And I think that you should post more athletes and musicians. Apolo Anton Ohno, Michael Buble, Josh Groban. :-) Thanks so much! It makes my Mondays!

Becky said...

Keep it going girl!!!! I like them all! :)

Anonymous said...

not going to lie, I really prefer hearing about you and your life and not just pictures of celebrities and outfits for college football.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on this one…
For the idea…
What about college football players? Timely and NOT short supply…sheesh we are almost cougars to them, haha J

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thank you all for your suggestions and honesty! I will definitely incorporate these requests in upcoming Mancandy Mondays. Also, I will try to post more about "me." Look for a new post to come soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails