10.09.2009

Football Fashion Friday: UT v. Georgia!

Good morning! I don't have a lot of time, but I wanted to open the polls for this week's Football Fashion Friday!

This Saturday's game pits the UT Vols against the ferocious Georgia Dawgs. I've had roller derby on the brain lately, so I thought it would be fun to do an homage to two of my favorite things with wheels: roller skates and scooters!

I have to say that while Roller Girl Gigi is very cute in all her grungy girly glory, Va-voom Vixen Valerie just might win it for me this week! Hey - I can be objective from time to time, right? :)

ROLLER GIRL GIGI
(clearly a Vol fanatic)


VAVAVOOM VIXEN VALERIE
(takes her love for the Dawgs to the X-treme!)


Can't wait to see what you think!

Fishnets and football,

post signature

5 comments:

Hodge Podge said...

I have to agree. Definitely a Dawg win on this one.

Anonymous said...

I love football fridays. These are so cute!!!
-Ana

Jess(ica) said...

Yep, it's Georgia here. Mostly because of the scooter. :)

Heavens to Betsy said...

I have to be honest, here...I feel like a traitor but I like the GA outfit better! I have never been able to master the art of roller skating (coordination passed me by), but I love a good scooter ride!

Anonymous said...

I’m diggin’ the Roller girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails