9.19.2009

Please help us find my baby sister.

Sorry no Football Fashion Friday post yesterday. I learned early yesterday morning that my little sister ran away on Thursday night. She took a bunch of clothes, her car, and left her cell phone behind.

Yesterday, we tracked her from Tulsa, OK, to Springfield, MO, but have had no more leads since.

Please keep your eyes out for a maroon Saturn SL2 with Oklahoma tags. If you have any info, leave a comment or go here: www.FindAnnaRoberts.blogspot.com.

We are so worried...any help or prayers are much needed!

post signature

3 comments:

ashleystravel said...

I am so sorry that this has happened. I've posted a link on my blog to help spread the word. You guys are all in my prayers!

growinginwonder said...

I'm so sorry honey. I'll be praying for your family.

A Call to Armes said...

So sorry to hear this! I will keep your family in my thoughts and pray for her safe return home!

Related Posts with Thumbnails