9.30.2009

New furniture for my office

Do you follow kfd designs out of atlanta, georgia? If not, you should. She is a very talented painter and has a knack for bringing ugly, outdated furniture back to life.

Recently, she rescued this piece of furniture:


documented her artful process:


and turned it into this work of art:

I just thought it was so cute, and I couldn't resist. She will be shipping it to me soon! I'm not certain where it will go, but I'm thinking that a nook in the corner of my office, topped with a lamp like this, will do nicely:

(lamp from jcpenney.com)

I'll post a picture once it arrives!

post signature

1 comment:

Hodge Podge said...

I have the exact Anthropologie knobs on a cabinet in my apartment! I had to replace the awful one that was there when I moved in.

Related Posts with Thumbnails