9.28.2009

Mancandy Monday!

Busy day at work, more drama with my sister, and a spat (all my fault) with the Knight this morning. What a great way to start the week. Sigh.

Saw The Proposal this weekend with my favorite cousin (via the Knight's family), Aqua Sha'naqua.

(shown here with yours truly, Betty Rascal, and Heathie Baby (the other brunette) (my sis-in-law).

It was Huh-LARIOUS. I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants. I really needed that escape, even if just for a couple of hours. I highly recommend renting/On-Demanding/Netflixing this one. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are cute together, and it is not a mushy chick flick. I would venture to say that even your boy toys would like this one.

So, in honor of a chick flick that really made me laugh, today's Mancandy Monday is dedicated to Ryan Reynolds. He looks especially yummy in this picture...look at those arms! Sheesh.

Muscles and Mancandy,

post signature

1 comment:

Kelley B said...

It was a great flick! Saw this with Sarah pre-wedding.

Related Posts with Thumbnails