9.10.2009

Football Fashion Friday!

I am so pleased that everyone enjoyed last week's Football Fashion Friday!
I had a lot of fun putting together two very cute outfits this week.

I am starting to fear that UT may never win, because, let's be honest, it isn't the easiest color to wear. I am not deterred, though. This week's UT outfit takes *orange* to an entirely new level! We have been having some gloomy weather around here, so I thought I could show that even bad weather doesn't deter a devoted football fashionista! :)

UT Vols v. UCLA
UT Vols v. UCLA by artsyfartsyshopaholic

As for those sunny Californians, I embraced another beloved citrus fruit...the lemon. Lemonade, flip flops, and sunny beaches...fall vacation anyone?
UCLA v. UT Vols
UCLA v. UT Vols by artsyfartsyshopaholic

Can't wait to hear which one wins! Tennessee is favored to win the game, but it is a whole different scene in fashionista land!

Tailgates and trophy wives,
post signature

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooo...I loathe UT, BUT the Ut outfit is my favorite! I am loving the pockets on the yellow dress, though! Too cute!

Even though we don't play yall this year, I would love to see some State attire!

love~

Anonymous said...

The UT outfit "crushes" the California competition--love the boots!

Anonymous said...

UCLA! No bias against your team...I am just a bitchy..eh hem, BEACHY girl!

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

Im gonna have to go with UCLA on this one too! I have to say, when I saw that you already posted for today I got really excited!! I love it!

Meg said...

I also really, really love this feature. I looked ahead at the UT Vols schedule and am very excited for Georgia and Memphis (because I look good in those colors and I desperately need some fashion help!)

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thank you, everyone! I'm so glad you are enjoying this feature...I have to admit, it is way more fun that working! I'll make sure to put something together fabulous for Mississippi State, Memphis and Georgia!

Jess(ica) said...

I'm going with UCLA on this one. It was a closer call this time though.

Jennifer said...

I'll be checking in for the Ole Miss game in Nov. I'll need some ideas for this this UT fan!

caroline G said...

I totally adore this idea!!! Nothing keeps me awake more in the fall than wondering what I will wear to the next football game! John has converted me to a Bama fan, but I still love my Vols! I like the TN outfit best!

Related Posts with Thumbnails