9.03.2009

Football Fashion Friday


Many of you know that I am a big Vols fan. I went to law school at UT, and have many fond memories of "Football Time in TENNESSEE!" As I've mentioned before, I love football and all the things that go with it...the pageantry, the music, the colors, the food, and (my personal favorite) the socializing.

(picture courtesy of here)

While Tennessee girls aren't as well known for dressing up for games as, say, Ole Miss, I know for a fact that a majority of the Vol women and girls do know a thing or two about fashion. Few things brighten my day more than a nicely put together "ensem" at a Vol tailgate party.

To honor the tradition of so many stylish sports fans out there, I present to you
"Football Fashion Friday!"

Each week the Vols play, I will (hopefully) present you with two lovely outfits...one for the Vols fan and one for the (cough, cough) other team. You decide who wins... and I'm not talking about the points on the Game Day scoreboard!

This week's game features the UT Vols v. Western Kentucky:
For the UT Vol fan, I have assembled an outfit entitled "Football Fashionista."

UT Vols v. Western Kentucky
V.
For the Western Kentucky fan, I have created this outfit entitled "Game Day Goddess."

Well....what do you think? Is this week's winner a Tennessee Touchdown or Kentucky Kicker?

Can't wait to hear what you pick!

post signature

10 comments:

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

Im gonna have to go with Kentucky on this one. I love the red dress and the solo cup to match just does me in!

colleen said...

Ha! love the solo cup accessory :-)

Hodge Podge said...

it's a total tennessee touchdown. but i must admit i love the red solo cup for western!

A Call to Armes said...

The cup tipped the scales for me, too. Gonna have to go with W Kentucky on this one!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to go with Western. She has the much required tailgating cup!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! For some reason this post just makes me so happy. Although the Hilltoppers do have a place in my heart….

Lavender Lily said...

This is SUCH a cute idea! I really like both boards, but this early in the season a dress might be more comfortable than jeans. I wish y'all were playing SMU, just so I could see what you would come up with for that...I love my alma mater, but those college girls get crazy dressed up for tailgates!

Heavens to Betsy said...

I honestly have to go with the WKY apparel! I just love red dress, dressy-but-still-okay-for-game-day necklace, and best of all - the SHE POWER SANDALS! And the sunglasses just top it all off! This outfit is a great excuse to start consuming copious amounts of KY bourbon at 9 am....but that is a different story! Way to go, AFS! The UT outfit is a close second...

Becky said...

You are too cute... seriously... best blogger! :)

Kristina with a K said...

haha I love the red cup.

I'm a fellow Vol as well. I went to UTK and graduated in 2001.

Related Posts with Thumbnails