9.25.2009

Football Fashion Friday - UT v. Ohio

It's time for our third installment of:

Football Fashion Friday!

Sorry for the delay. I had a few items to tidy up in the outfits this week, and I was in court this morning for FIVE 1/2 HOURS. It was murder.

On to more pleasant things...This week's game pits the UT Vols against the snarly Ohio Bobcats. Since I am in love with Mad Men, I thought this week would be a good week to do a little homage to lovely Betty Draper and the salacious Joan Holloway. Since redheads always look fabulous in emerald, Joan is rooting for the 'cats, while Betty is clearly a Tennessee girl. As always, let me know who wins this week's coveted title of FOOTBALL FASHIONISTA!

(speaking of Mad Men, when I was looking for photos, I found this blog, Welcome to the Drapers, authored by Miss Betty, herself. I don't think it is sponsored by Mad Men, but it is a cute concept!).

As you know, Betty is one hot mama, as she used to be a model and now has three kids (one recently born, hence the stroller). She still sips wine and fits into lovely tiny dresses with the best of 'em, and I thought this dress just "screamed" Betty!

Go VOLS!

UT v. Ohio

Joan is the sexy office tomato, and now has her own hottie doctor. I'm sure she'll have all sorts of shee-shee-poo-poo events to go to, so I gave her a rich evening
ensem. You look positively, radiant, dahling!


Let me know which one is a touchdown!

Pencil skirts and pursed lips,

post signature

4 comments:

Hodge Podge said...

I sure hope the VOLS win tomorrow but you outdid yourself with those fabulous green shoes!

Jess(ica) said...

I really just dislike UT orange on pretty much anything. Go Joan!

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

The shoes for ohio just did me in.

Artsy Fartsy said...

I have to agree...Joan's wins, no question. I am such a traitor!

Related Posts with Thumbnails