8.28.2009

A few old posts that made me laugh

First - very cute, semi-new picture of Henry Bear and Betty Rascal.
Magically, they are actually getting along. They are playing, and I believe that occasionally I detect, just for a second, a millisecond tail wag on Betty's behalf. Henry is still just as in love as ever. Poor fool.

She is really making him work for it.

Okay, in other news: Maybe no one else agrees, but sometimes, I think I'm funny. I like to make people laugh, chuckle, or snort. Usually, those types of reactions are the product of something silly or stupid I have done like here and here, but on a rare blessed occasion, it is actually the product of something that I cleverly quipped. I don't have any delusions of grandeur to make me think I should go on the road with a stand up routine or anything like that, so don't worry. I'm just saying...sometimes I think I'm funny.

The problem is...I don't think I'm funny as much as I used to be. Maybe I'm tired. Maybe I'm stressed. Maybe my creative juices haven't flowed in a while, and my brain is so over humor. Perhaps moroseness is so 3000 and 8, and humor is so 2000 and late? I dunno.

Anywho, I was clicking through some old posts (sometimes it is fun to see what I was stressing about in 2008, 2007, and 2006) and found a couple that made me laugh. Since I have several new readers, I thought I would share a few "vintage" AFS posts.

Okay, this one isn't funny, but the memory still makes me laugh...its a little scandalous, so all your uppity folks out there, you might want to disregard. :)

So, I am well aware that this post was a total cop out and regurgitation of old stuff. But I'm busy. And I got to use the word regurgitation. So, you can't count this post as a total loss.

*

*

*

*

*

Oh wait! You thought I was done? Just wanted to let you know that, according to Word, reiterate is a synonym for regurgitate. Interestingly, bovine bulimia is not a suggestion. I can't imagine why. Okay, now I'm done.

post signature

2 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Dude, reiterate should so NOT be a synonym for regurgitate! Bovine bulimia on the other hand, clearly. You are still funny, girl!

RAJ said...

The country song story was hilarious! I seriously would have vomited on the spot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails