8.26.2009

Cuttin' the mustard

Fall is knocking on our door, and everywhere I'm seeing fashion mags raving about the colors of the upcoming season. I find myself especially drawn to mustard, gray, and plum. Those colors work so well together, whether they are arranged on the person or in the home.


My little "work" purse is about to have to go to purse heaven, and I have been eyeing a few replacement lovelies. Which do you like best?

#1: Baby Ruche Bag in Summer Squash Genuine Cowskin Leather ($158)





"Excuse me? Do you have any Grey Poupon?

post signature

This little guy has nothing to do with purses, but came up when I searched for "mustard" and "leather." Isn't he the cutest little thing? It's like a little Betty Rascal, on a key chain. So cute!

4 comments:

RAJ said...

I like the first two. Actually, I was eyeing the second bag on Etsy a few days ago, but in a different color. I'm a fool for a good messenger bag!

Elizabeth & Travis Harville said...

i would have a hard time deciding between the first two...it would depend on my mood and style for the day. they are both really cute.

Jess(ica) said...

I like 1 and 4. I like the clean look of number 4, but number 1 is a great shade of "mustard." Get both. :P

Lavender Lily said...

I vote for #2...I love oversized bags, and this one looks great for the office, a day at the mall, or a date night, too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails