7.29.2009

The Knight's White Horse

So, guess who we get tonight?....[drum roll please]....Henry! That's right - our great Pyrenees/lab mix is currently on his way from Sparta, TN to the the King's country.

I just talked to his foster dad, and Henry is currently 13 weeks old and a whopping 35 lbs! He is truly is gonna be a horse! He'll probably weigh about 100 lbs when he is full grown. We'll have to get Betty Rascal a saddle. :)

Henry's foster dad told me the sweetest thing. He said Henry is about as perfect as a dog can be, and that his wife is very sad that Henry [aka Bear] had to leave. They already have three dogs, but were just about ready to make room for a 4th if our adopting Henry didn't work out! I made sure to thank them for their kindness to Henry Bear, and promised to send lots of pictures. He told me that Henry is very smart, and to watch out...apparently, he had figured out how to get out of his crate during the day. Ruh-roh...hope we don't have a Marley on our hands! :)



I go pick him up tonight while the Knight is at work. I can't wait to have a few greedy moments with our new puppy before his daddy gets home!

Puppy breath, tail wags, and chewed up shoes...here I come!



post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Diabolina Da Fashionista said...

oh god i can't wait for pictures. all i want for any bday/xmas is a marley looking not acting puppy.

Kanakike said...

I am so glad I ran across your blog :) I have recently adopted a pyrenees/lab mix that looks just like Henry Bear! He's 11 weeks and 25 lbs! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails