7.21.2009

Excitedly Expecting...

That's right! The home of AFS and the Knight is going to be a little bit more crowded very soon!

A few weeks ago, I gave the Knight some very exciting news...












I have found the next perfect puppy for us!

Hee hee. I know you thought I was going to tell you that I am preggers. :) Nope, not pregnant (as far as I know), but definitely getting a new baby in the house. This time, its a boy!

Meet Henry - a rescued yellow Lab/ Great Pyrenees mix.


Right now, he's about 10-11 weeks old and between 23 - 28 lbs.


He is a BIG bouncing baby boy! He is scheduled to be fixed this Thursday, and then we'll get him next week.*

We are SO EXCITED! More details to come when Mr. Henry comes to live at Mr. and Mrs. Knight's house...

post signature

*I'm not thrilled with the idea of getting him neutered so young, but these rescue place won't release him until he's fixed.

3 comments:

Luke & Amanda said...

He is a doll! And he will prob do better with the surgery being younger! Cant wait for Bandit to meet him!

love~

Anastasia said...

Congrats on your new arrival!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Thanks! We are very excited...he will be a big change from little miss Betty though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails