5.29.2009

I got drunk and bought shoes online...*

Okay, so not really, but that sentiment pretty much sums up my yesterday.  


It has been a while since I have bought clothes for work.  I don't know if I mentioned this, but I am doing weight watchers (started 3 weeks ago), and am trying to hold off buying clothes until I reach my goal weight.  So far, I have lost 3.4 pounds.  Only 15 more to go!

Anywho, my resolve to abstain from shopping is only so strong.  When I casually browsed Ann Taylor LOFT's website yesterday, I noticed a host of darling "summer" suits.  Lots of crisp white and ruffles and linen.  Sigh.  I was like a pregnant woman in a pickle and popsicle factory.  

Of course, I had to buy a few things.  I started browsing and adding and browsing and adding...before I knew it, I had 3 blazers, 1 pair of pants, 1 skirt, and a cute little top just waiting for my in my shopping cart!  

Here's what I got:

Oh, the joys of work clothes!

post signature

* BTW, the title?  A category on one of my favorite blogs...Miss Doxie.  She hasn't blogged since October of 2008, but that girl is stinkin' hilarious.  She really seems to be the total package.  And getting drunk and buying shoes online is totally my cup of tea...er...wine. :)

1 comment:

Kristina with a K said...

Oh my gosh! Where you been girl?!

Cute clothes! I love the pants.

I've been reading her blog on and off at your suggestion for a few days now. She is killin' me! I wish she kept on blogging.

Glad to "see" you back :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails