3.26.2009

Missing my grandpa today...

I can't explain why, but I have really been missing my Grandpa lately. He died last year on October 16th after a long battle with COPD and emphysema. The diseases completely crippled him, but before they attacked, he was such a strong, capable and wonderful man. He loved going to estate sales and auctions, and could fix/build/make anything. He was a sweet Grandpa, and would tear up every time we came to visit. He never failed to tell us how much he loved us and how proud we made him.

I miss him dearly.







post signature

4 comments:

Ms.Leigh said...

Hi, I just came upon your blog and was back reading some posts when I saw this one. I too lost my Grandfather to the same illness(s) is 2007. It was horrible to see what it did to him at the end. He was their for me my entire life and I grew up next door to him. I just wanted to say that I can relate to how you feel and I understand what it's like to lose someone to this disease. Sadly, it is now affecting my Grandmother but I treasure our time. Enough sadness, have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Hello there.
I also lost my Grandfather this year who suffered from the same disease. Your Grandfather reminds me of mine-he would fix everything that needed to be fixed. He was just the most determined, selfless person I've ever known, always attentive to others. He always visited me every other weekend despite the long distance between our houses. Lots and lots of good memories. I'm so sorry about what has happened to both you and Ms. Leigh. Thanks for sharing, I hope you all take care!

Vigrx Plus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Top Penis Enlargement said...

Are you Not Satisfied with your Penis Size? Now Nature Herbals Provide Natural Penis Enlargement Pills,Patches,Oils And Devices at Remarkable Rate. Check it Out - Order Now + Get Free Shipping World Wide At www.Natureherbals.info

Related Posts with Thumbnails