Sweet girl that she is, Ashley over at Introducing Ashley has asked me to do a meme. Not to be confused with a Memo, for all you lawyers out there. This is one memo that partners most definitely should NOT be reading!
5. Sports Fanatic...well, kind of: I love sports. You wouldn't think it, but I do. Now, I must explain something. I don't care what sport it is, who's playing, or what the score is. What I love about sports is how it brings people together. How, when your team does something great, your turn and hug a perfect stranger. I love the pageantry (especially my VOLS!), the tailgating, the cheering, the passion. One of my favorite times of the year is football season because it is one of the best sports for socializing. It moves slow enough most of the time to allow for good conversation, and then every once in a while, it's all "So, I was telling my mom - YEAH! GO! GO! GO! WAHOOOOOO!" Classic. Here's a picture of the Knight and I at a recent Grizzlies game (who knew Memphis had an NBA basketball team?).
We most went because the Cavaliers (hello, LeBron James) was the opponent. All I can say is that he used and abused that hoop. I have never seen someone dunk so well and aggressively. It was great.
6. In my shoes: I come by my blog name honestly. Shoes are one of my biggest shopping weaknesses. This pair is one of my most recent acquisitions, and looking at them just make me happy. I have to say, this pair really sasses up a boring brown suit.
7. Narcissism at a new level: I have been dying to know a few things lately...Who reads this blog? Does anyone still read it? I know I am bad poster, but I hope that when I do post, it is interesting or fun to laugh at/with me. I wanna know what you think about my blog, what you like and don't like, and maybe some of your favorite post(s) (maybe there's more than one...or one at all?).
To get those fingers typing, I have decided to do a little giveaway. That's right...AFS's FIRST Freebie! I have a selected a lovely AFS a la Curtsies apron for the lucky winner.
(It WON'T be this one, but it will be a fun half apron with a flounce! I don't have a picture of it, so this one will have to suffice. At least now you'll be surprised!)
Really, my little prize is hardly fair. You guys have been reading this blog forever, and I'm JUST NOW doing a giveaway? Sorry, I've been so stingy. :) But, don't forget that it is national De-Lurker month!
That's right...it is time to come out of the closet (unlike this unlucky fellow shopaholic), and tell me who you are.
To enter the giveaway, please leave in a comment the following:
1. A little fact about your purty self.
2. How long you've been reading.
3. Your favorite thing/ what you like to see more of.
4. Things that you would like to change.
Okay, that was easy enough, right? Please, please, pretty please, start commenting! I'll close the contest at midnight, Memphis time, next Thursday.
Kisses! Can't wait to meet all of you!