10.05.2008

Don't make promises you can't keep...

I'm shaking my finger at myself. There I go all promises and butterflies and ditties about good intentions, and then guess who can't find her camera? I have turned our house upside down looking for it, and it is nowhere to be found.

So, the pictures of the yard sale are going to have to wait. So sorry. So so very sorry. Especially because today I repainted 4 of the "finds" and now I won't have before and after pictures. :(

I am so mad that I can't find it. I just have no idea where my camera could be. So, I'm just going to have to tell you about them, and you are just going to have to put your thinking cap on and try to picture them.

1. Waist height narrow bookshelf - $5. Goes perfectly in our bathroom to hold tissue paper, candles, and air freshener. It was natural wood, and I painted it a crisp white.

2. Dark wood "pub" mirror from Pottery Barn with hooks - $5. Still had the tags on the back for $99. So excited about this one.

3. Two matching brass lamps (they appear to have been dipped in silver at one point, but most of the silver has been rubbed out) - $3.

4. Cotton voile white cotton striped curtains - $2

5. AND, drum roll please....

Thomasville writing desk - $2. I know...thrift store heaven has arrived, and I am first in line!

Okay, I am going to keep hunting...maybe I'll find that camera!

post signature

1 comment:

D said...

Wow, amazing deals! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails