12.13.2007

Admittedly, my taste is questionable.

I need some second opinions. Ever since this bedding and these throw pillows popped up at Pottery Barn, I have have fantasies about them living in my home.


I love how they look old-fashioned and urban at the same time. And we all know how much I adore the color green.


I really think they would look nice in our guest bedroom, but are they too "Christmas-ey"? If I actually paid $70 for the duvet and $40 for a couple of shams, I would want them to live in my house year round.


Here is our guest bed currently:


Artsy Fartsy is wondering if the North Pole needs a new decorator.




3 comments:

Jess(ica) said...

Oh, I love this pattern too! I thought about getting a couple of the pillows for my couch. I have to say though, as much as I love the print, I think they would look out of place in the spring and summer. I do think that they would be appropriate in late fall and all of winter though! That's a good 4-5 months!

Joseph said...

A little too busy for my tastes.

Artsy Fartsy said...

Yeah, I think a couple of throw pillows is the way to go. Besides, I really like the pink and green thing I have going on in the guest bedroom. If I switched to red and green, I'd have to either find a new place for my pink chair or recover it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails