11.19.2007

Just another manic Monday.

Has it really been two long weeks since I have posted? Unbelievable. Actually it really isn't considering my posting reliability, but still - I usually don't let it go this long.

The Knight and I have been super busy and in the past two weeks, I have had strep throat (but didn't know it) one weekend, went out of town the next weekend, and then this weekend learned that I had a sinus infection. So, I have been a bundle of fun, actually.

Things of note:

My mom and dad were so cute and sent me orange tulips (my favorite flower with my school colors) for passing the bar. They came all fancy-packed in the FDS box and were gorgeous! I had them in my office all week and decided that flowers on my desk really increases my productivity.




I got an offer from the firm where I interviewed after getting a speeding ticket. And I took it! I'll start next August after my clerkship ends. I am so excited to be done with job searching, going to a place that everyone says is a great place to work, and going to a place that is going to give me trial experience from the get-go.

My nephew turned 5. To celebrate, my sister-in-law threw a party for 24 raving lunatic children. Actually, I think the parents are the raving lunatics. Do you know that I saw 3 different children wearing Burberry. THREE! To a birthday party with a playground, soccer goal, and moonwalk. Seriously, people. Burberry on toddlers at a play date?

The party was really fun, though. Here are a couple of pictures of dee beebees.

Yummy cake from Maggie Moo's

The Moonwalk.
Blowing out the candles.
Such a big boy!
Party favors - the theme was Western!

Maddie doing her gangster dance. :)

Then, I got sworn in on the 13th. It was a lot of fun, and my judge was my sponsor.

Here's a couple pics:


Thank Goodness they granted Judge's Motion!
Jess and I are official!

Well, that's all for now. I have a lot to say, but I have been busy working on a super mysterious Christmas present for all the women in my family. Once I'm done with all of them, I'll let you see what this sneaky little elf has been up to. Also, I'm working on a shopping blog. Some of you are probably already done with your Christmas shopping, but if not...I have some picks for ya!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Artsy Fartsy is feeling scattered all over the place.

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

Burberry? Where can I find a parent like that? Actually, I'm good on parents, but I'd like a sponsor of sorts to subsidize certain portions of my life. Not sure I'd use the fund to purchase Burberry though.

Related Posts with Thumbnails