5.13.2007

J.D. - The two best letters in the alphabet.

I promise that the next post will not consist of mostly pictures. I don't really know how to convey in words the feelings at graduation. Pride, love, bittersweet happiness, and a big dose of nostalgia. It was a happy time, and I can't believe it is all over. Thanks to all the well-wishers. And remember, if you know someone who might need an attorney in Memphis, I'm still looking!

Here we goooo!

Who's that girl in the middle of the crowd? It's me! It's me!

Posing for Dad.

(Breathe, smile, don't trip, try not to get choked by hood.
Also, could use a cheeseburger right now.)

I feel like I belong at Hogwarts.

Okay, so we all look like Hermiones and Harrys.

My mom and the Knight's mom. Aren't they cute?

"I'm melting under this thing!"

My darling siblings.

Soon, she'll be living in Nashville, and I'll be in Memphis. :( No more running up and down to each other's apartments for hairspray and wine. Sniff, sniff.

Hoods are so now.

If I only inherited half of my dad's brains and my mom's heart, I would consider myself lucky.

The Roberts Bunch. Crazy, unpredictable, and full of love.

4 comments:

Pargolo said...

congrats! here's to a summer well spent, and future adventures in store!

Amy said...

I'm a lawyer in Memphis, will let you know if I hear of any firms looking for a new associate!

Artsy Fartsy said...

Amy, that would be awesome. Thanks so much! And, btw, you have a very cute blog.

Amy said...

thanks! hopefully it will give you good info on Memphis ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails