9.20.2006

Looks like today we're going to have some BRAINSTORMY weather.

I'm president of my law school's criminal law society, and the officers and I have been discussing a slogan for this year's t-shirts. Our t-shirts are typically a smidge irreverent and/or humorous. For example, last year's t-shirts were printed in the CSI: tv show font and read:

CLS:

Because they don't make tv shows about estate planning.

Our witty vice president has come up with the clever idea about doing something related to "ridin' dirty." We like it, but we are having a hard time making it work in a slogan for our club.

We want the slogan to be catchy but applicable to our club. Our club is a neutral club, so the slogan can't favor one side of the criminal justice system.

If you have any ideas, for the love of justice, please comment and let me know!

7 comments:

Anastasia said...

CLS: Because there's more to cheat on than just your taxes.

Anastasia said...

CLS: When we're not sitting in bars we're working behind them.

Anonymous said...

I vote for "CLS: White-n-Nerdy"

erikaboo said...

Anonymous - you are hilarious. Absolutely hilarious. This is a t-shirt for an entire club, not just me.

Now, could you use that humor for a slogan that we'll actually use? Pretty please?

Venomous Kate said...

Excuse me, but I think you got your habeas in my corpus.

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is great, as well as the
content!

Review my blog ... local real estate agencies

Anonymous said...

What's up, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this article. It was funny. Keep on posting!

Have a look at my web site; local businesses directory

Related Posts with Thumbnails